The 1901 Club Lottery
The 1901 Club replaces our previous Gold Bond lottery. For a one-off fee of £25 per entry, members of the 1901 Club will receive a unique number which is entered into monthly draws for cash prizes. These draws run all year meaning that, for a single upfront payment, members get twelve chances to win spread across an entire year.
The draws will pay three places every month, with 25% of all revenues from 1901 Club ticket sales being retained for prize money. The other 75% will go entirely to Barrow AFC* for use in the development of a “fan zone” including improved disabled and family seating. No lottery agents to pay, no external business taking a cut. Your money goes to your club.
The 1901 Club is your chance to help Barrow AFC grow and improve, while at the same time giving yourself a chance to win cash prizes. Entries will be on sale until 31st July so please take advantage of this exciting new initiative presented jointly by the Bluebirds Trust and Barrow AFC.
*Less a small admin fee associated with processing any online entries
- Each entry to the 1901 Club costs £25 per year
- Fans can buy as many entries as they like
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over
- Monthly draws take place on the 1st day of each month
- Results published online and physically at home matches
- 75% of all proceeds given to fund Barrow AFC’s new “fan zone”, including new disabled and family seating areas
- Remaining 25% of proceeds will fund the 1901 Club draw prizes
- Deadline for entries is July 31st