Bluebirds Trust - Representing the fans of Barrow AFC

400 Up

We have reached another milestone in our quest to raise as much money as possible for fan related projects at Barrow AFC, which will improve Holker Street for all our supporters.

Over 400 entries have now been sold to the 1901 Club, a new monthly draw administered by the Trust, on behalf of Barrow AFC.

For a one-off fee of £25 per entry, members of the 1901 Club will receive a unique number which is entered into the monthly draws with 3 cash prizes on offer each month.

25% of all revenues from 1901 Club ticket sales will be retained for prize money. The other 75% will go entirely to Barrow AFC* for use in the development of a “fan zone” including improved disabled and family seating. No lottery agents to pay, no external business taking a cut. Your money goes to your club. So, the more we sell, the more you can win.

This summer the 1901 Club is raising money to support a fantastic initiative – the renovation of the old West Terrace area of the ground into a zone for the whole fan community. There will be much improved facilities, a family section and also a new disabled area with better views, so that all our fans can watch the Bluebirds in the best way possible.

The 1901 Club is your chance to help Barrow AFC grow and improve, while at the same time giving yourself a chance to win cash prizes. Entries will only be on sale until 31st July, with the first draw taking place on August 1st.

You can buy your entry now at
https://www.bluebirdstrust.co.uk/1901-2/

Leave a Reply

×
×

Cart